The Microsoft Imagine system facilitates the distribution of Microsoft products to eligible Computer Science students and faculty.
Important things to know:
- If you are enrolled in a Computer Science class you are eligible to download this software.
- You may download each title only once.
- Ignore any billing/credit card information. These downloads are free.
- For more questions about software download and installation, click here .
Microsoft Imagine information
- To register, please go here and click "Sign In"
- Once logged in, you should be able to view and download all available software.
Q: What do I do if I lost my password?
A: You should be able to request a reset on the Sign In page. If that's not working contact the email address below.
Q: I need to redownload a piece of software, but have reached my download limit. Can this be reset?
A: Email us and we will investigate to see if your account is eligible for a reset.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit Cora in the CS Department Office (Old Main 414)
or call (435) 797-2451.
She will work with the System Administrator to see if we can fix the problem.