MS Admission Requirements
Master of Science Degree
While there is some flexibility in our requirements, we generally require:
- Extensive experience in computing, programming experience in C++, and a course in Data Structures and Algorithms, as well as a working grasp of calculus and statistics.
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least B level or a 3.0 GPA.
- A graduate record exam with Quantitative scores of at least the 80th percentile. Those whose Quantitative score on the GRE General Test is less than the 80th percentile will need to show compensating strength in their background to be considered.
- Three (3) strong letters of recommendation.
- To take the GRE Test visit http://www.ets.org/gre/ .
- These are in addition to graduate school's requirements that can be found at:
For further details, visit A Gentle Guide of Applying to the CS Graduate Programs.