This section provides links to university and off-campus job opportunities.
For other professional opportunities at USU, visit the USU HR Office's Jobs Board.
Applications for graduate teaching and research assistant positions during Fall 2021 semester are closed. Please check back to apply for future GTA and GRA positions.
Positions will be listed here when employers &/or community members let us know about a need. The CS Department at USU does not guarantee or endorse any of the claims made by the employers. See Aggie Handshake for more long-term positions.
- Maiden Voyage Software, LLC is accepting resumes for part-time work. Posted December 2020
- EERE Robotics Internship Program applications are due February 8, 2021. Posted 1/14/2021
- EERE High Performance Computing for Manufacturing (HPC4MFG) Internship Program applications are due February 1, 2021. Posted 1/14/2021
- Internship opportunities with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints include:
- Software Engineering (coding required)
- Web Development (coding required)
- IT Engineering
- Data Warehouse Engineer or Database Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer (coding required)
- Project Management
- Product Management
- User Experience Design (portfolio required)
- Security Operations Analysts
- HR intern Posted 1/19/2021
Resources for USU Students
On and off-campus jobs
The Aggie Handshake Job Board.
USU Career Services
Job listings focused on Computer Science from ZipRecruiter
Find list of positions for Computer Scientists here. You can also use their site and apply your own filters.
After college careers
This is a link to a great career resources.
Current Job Market
Information about the current job market for scientists and engineering professions. Computer Scientists are in higher demand than most professions in our technologically enabled society. Details on the future of Computer Science and the job market.
Notices of Filings
In order to stay compliant with H-1B visa applications, it is required for a department sponsoring an employee to post a "Notice of Intent" in their department.