This section provides links to university and off-campus job opportunities.
For other professional opportunities at USU, visit the USU HR Office's Jobs Board.
Applications for graduate teaching and research assistant positions during Fall 2021 semester are closed. Please check back to apply for future GTA and GRA positions.
Positions will be listed here when employers &/or community members let us know about a need. The CS Department at USU does not guarantee or endorse any of the claims made by the employers. See Aggie Handshake for more long-term positions.
- Coach other students in their Computer Science courses by working for USU's CS Department. Starts immediately and continues next school year. Posted 3/26/2021
- USU's IT Web Team is hiring a part-time student Website Technician. Year-round job, with near full-time during the summers. Posted 3/26/2021
- Apogee Instruments in Logan has a full-time Software Developer position and a full-time position for a Mechanical Engineeer. Posted 3/25/2021
- DAKCS Sotware Systems in Ogden is looking for a full-time Technical Specialist with skills in SQL, C++, C#, and LINUX/UNIX operating system. Posted 3/23/2021
- Hawkeye Technologies in Logan, UT is hiring a Full Stack Developer. Posted 3/24/2021
- A Visiting Assistant Professor position is open at Colorado College. Posted 3/25/2021
Resources for USU Students
On and off-campus jobs
The Aggie Handshake Job Board.
USU Career Services
Job listings focused on Computer Science from ZipRecruiter
Find list of positions for Computer Scientists here. You can also use their site and apply your own filters.
After college careers
This is a link to a great career resources.
Current Job Market
Information about the current job market for scientists and engineering professions. Computer Scientists are in higher demand than most professions in our technologically enabled society. Details on the future of Computer Science and the job market.
Notices of Filings
In order to stay compliant with H-1B visa applications, it is required for a department sponsoring an employee to post a "Notice of Intent" in their department.