This section provides links to university and off-campus job opportunities.
Position AnnouncementsUSU's Department of Computer Science is now taking applications from Assistant Professor candidates.
For other professional opportunities at USU, visit the USU HR Office's Jobs Board.
Applications for graduate teaching and research assistant positions are open!
- To be considered for a Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) position in Spring 2020, complete the form found here. The deadline to apply is Oct. 15, 2019.
- If a CS faculty member told you they are going to hire you as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA), please complete the GRA application (not the the GTA). Please only submit a GRA application if a CS faculty member told you they will hire you.
Positions will be listed here when employers &/or community members let us know about a need. Many will be temporary/short-term jobs that you can finish fairly quickly. The CS Department at USU does not guarantee or endorse any of the claims made by the employers. See Aggie Handshake for more long-term positions.
The Uncubed x IBM 2020 Fast-Track Applications Open Sep-Nov 2019 Posted 9/25/19
- App Developer at Elucidate. Click for more information. Posted 9/26/19
- Programmers needed - grad and undergrad. Here, for more information from Brent Chamberlain, Ph.D, in LAEP Department. Posted 10/11/19
- WiFi connections, Frontend Development, Database Management, Backend Development, Project Management. Contact for more information. Posted 10/22/2019
Resources for USU Students
On and off-campus jobs
The Aggie Handshake Job Board.
USU Career Services
After college careers
This is a link to a great career resources.
Current Job Market
Information about the current job market for scientists and engineering professions. Computer Scientists are in higher demand than most professions in our technologically enabled society. Details on the future of Computer Science and the job market.