The ELMS system is intended to facilitate the distribution of Microsoft products that are available to Computer Science students and faculty.
Important things to know:
- If you are enrolled in a Computer Science class you are eligible to download this software.
- You may download each title only once.
- Ignore any billing/credit card information. These downloads are free.
- For more questions about software download and installation, click here .
Microsoft DreamSpark information
- To register, please go here and click "Sign In"
- Once logged in, you should be able to view and download all available software.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Q: What do I do if I lost my password?
A: You should be able to request a reset on the sign in page. If that's not working contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I need to redownload a piece of software, but have reached my download limit. Can this be reset?
A: Email email@example.com to have your download limits reset.