Skip to main content
Room and Schedule
Spring/Fall: Old Main 419 Monday - Saturday: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Spring/Fall: Old Main 229 for CS 1400 only: Mon/Tues 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Summer: Old Main 419 Mon/Tues: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM; Wed/Thurs/Fri: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tutors can help you with specific programming problems, algorithm design or conceptual understanding.
- Be considerate of others. Tutors are not allowed to help you for prolonged periods of time when others are waiting. If you need a lot of help, come back when the tutor room isn't so busy.
- Tutors are provided to help YOU find YOUR problems - not for the tutor to do your debugging for you. You need to learn how to use the debugger. Ask the tutor for strategies on how to find the solutions yourself.
- You must design, write and debug your own programs. Otherwise it is called cheating.
- The tutor room is becoming increasingly popular. If you routinely skip class, don't have the proper pre-requisite for the class you are taking, or are trying to teach yourself (rather than register for the appropriate class), we probably don't have the personnel to help you.
- Tutor Lab etiquette may be found here.