PhD Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS, (or closely related field).
- 80th percentile on the quantitative portion of the GRE.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or Graduate GPA of 3.50.
- Each PhD applicant must have sponsorship by a member of the faculty. However, this does not necessarily mean they will have funding for the student.
- Normally new PhD students are only admitted for the coming Fall semester. The application deadline for such admissions is February 1. Under special circumstances, a limited number of students may be admitted for other semesters.
These are in addition to graduate schools requirements that can be found at: