Here is the step by step instructions for taking the test:
- Go to tarlab.usu.edu
- Click on the link for the MISFeeform.pdf
- Select that and read the instructions on the form which simply say to print it out and then fill it out.
- Please take the form and $5 to TSC 248 and pay the fee (Cashier's Office).
- You will receive a receipt which you need to take and give to a consultant in ESLC 131 (the old CIL lab).
- Usually, your results will be updated into the computer system within an hour after taking the exam and receiving an email. However, if you are having a difficult time registering for MIS 2200, you can bring a copy of your email you receive into BUS 309 and the office staff can assist you.
In addition students are only allowed to take it 3 times. After that they will need to see Marianna Larsen in the MIS department. She will need to send me a letter allowing them to take it the 4th time. I will then go in and remove one of the test attempts. Then they will follow the steps above.
For more detailed information go to: http://huntsman.usu.edu/advising/htm/mis-2200/