Computer Science Department
- No Upcoming Events
- » More Events
News and Announcements
- Fellowship and Scholarship Opportunities for Graduate Students
- Please see the attached memo from Mark McLellan. he application links for these scholarships are at pages.
- Credit Risk Opportunity at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs is growing in SLC and now has over 1500 employees which makes us the second largest office in the Americas Region. As part of this expansion our Finance division has a new opening in the Credit Risk Management & Advisory Group.
- Abstract submission now open for Graduate Research Symposium
- Submissions are now open for the USU’s Graduate Research Symposium. Part of Research Week, the symposium will be held on Friday, April 12 and will include a poster session, oral presentations, and training workshops.
- Multiscale Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Yeast Colony Development.
- Dr. Nicholas Flann has recently been awarded a five year, $335K grant from the National Institute of Health entitled “Multiscale Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of Yeast Colony Development.”
- NSF Grant Awarded to Develop User Privacy in the Cloud
- Dr. Ming Li, Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, was awarded a sizable NSF grant for his project "Towards User Privacy in Outsourced Cloud Data Services".
- Opportunity for international PhD students and faculty.
- This is the Academic Workshops for Under-represented Junior Faculty and Senior Graduate Students( http://www.cmd-it.org/projects.html#P2 ), which Omar( Phd student ) took part during Spring break in Georgia Tech, Atlanta.
- Software and Computer Science Internship
- Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems,products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- 2012-2013 Computer Science Scholarships
- Over $15,000 available to undergraduate Students!
- Student Evauation Emails
- The evaluation window (for most classes) opens on Monday November 21. These are “bubble” forms that you fill out in class (or online) once each term, near the end of the semester to provide feedback on the course
- MIS Test Instructions
- 1)Go to tarlab.usu.edu. 2)Click on the link for the MISFeeform.pdf. 3)Select that and read the instructions on the form which simply say to print it out and then fill it out. More....
- Employment Opportunities
- Department Head - Computer Science Department
- » More Items
Dallin Osmun, an undergraduate in Computer Science at Utah State University, developed some of the first iPhone apps to land in the store.
Shay Merrill, graduating December, lands a full time position with MasterControl by taking advantage of our CS internship program.